Schedule and Guidelines
from the Reopening Task Force
Office Reopening Week of June 8th
- Staff training on Thursday, June 4th
- Open to the public on Wednesday, June 10th
- Masks will be required for everyone entering the office space but not required in individual offices.
- To control access to office space all office door codes will be reset.
PMO soft reopening week of June 21st
- Masks required for all adults
- Limited class size
- Deep cleaning will happen on daily basis by PMO staff
- Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays schedule for first few weeks
Public Worship soft reopening July 5th
- Required masks, social distancing, and reservations
- GP will be site of first worship gathering with limit of 50-75 inclusive of praise team, pastors, staff, ushers, and greeters (number depends on how Palm Beach county is successfully reopening)
- Additional in-person worship services will be added through the summer as needed.
- Online worship will continue for those not ready to attend in person. We see our online campus continuing in the future.
- Up to date insurance information is required
- A plan of use/cleaning needs to be submitted before restarting
- Masks and social distancing are required
Team will be working on video and social media communication for the entire church about reopening process. Our desire is to re-open the buildings in the safest was possible.