Conversation and fellowship! Everyone welcome!
An open discussion held the first Tuesday and third Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at the following locations:
First Tuesdays at The Biergarten, 309 Via De Palmas #90, Boca Raton
Third Thursdays at Barrel of Monks, 1141 S. Rogers Circle #5, Boca Raton
Contact Pastor Marcus for more information.
Our Couple’s Group is targeted to couples in committed relationships who desire to deepen their relationship with God and each other. Couples meet for Bible study and discussion on Friday evenings from 7:00 – 9:00 pm in the LEC Center Room, with an occasional potluck dinner at 6:00 pm in the Small Dining Room. Childcare is available upon request. Contact Rose Sunbury for more information.
* Men on Mission (MOM’s Group), led by Bob Phillips, is a group of men who get together over lunch for Bible study and personal reflection followed by a shower and laundry ministry to the homeless. The group meets on Tuesdays from 11:30 am — 12:40 pm in the Small Dining Room. All men are welcome!
* The Men’s Group, led by Tom Tift, is a diverse group of men who meet over lunch to pray, study, and grow closer to God and each other. Men are invited to join them on Thursdays from noon — 1:00 pm in the Followship Hall.
Hilton Garden Inn (Congress/I-95):
* 8:03 Breakfast Group, also led by Tom Tift, is a group of men who meet each week to provide support to each other in their walk with God. The group meets on Thursday mornings from 8:03 — 9:00 am but not during the summer months.
* Women’s Bible Study, led by Dyane Bolick, provides fellowship, Bible study and discussion. It is held on Thursday mornings from 9:30 – 11:30 am in the Small Dining Room.
* Spiritual Friends, a book review group, meets on Thursday mornings from 10:30 am – noon in LEC Building, 2nd floor. The group is informal, friendly, easy going and rotates leadership.
* Women’s Bible Study, led by Debbie Langston, meets over lunch for Bible study and discussion on Wednesdays from 11:15 am – 12:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
* The Social Concerns Discussion Group, led by Linda Wiler, meets from 9:30 – 10:30 am in the Church Office. Join in a review/discussion of a variety of subjects from Aesops Fables and the Gospels, various news topics (fracking, abortion, media violence, etc.) to modern day applications of church activities to world actions.
* An 11:00 am — noon Sunday School Class, led by Debbie Pearson, meets in the Church Office Conference Room. The group’s desire is to increase their understanding of Scripture and to apply it to their daily lives. Each quarter follows a theme based on the Uniform Series. Classes start by reading selected Scripture and is then developed through other readings and group discussion. There is no homework and participants won’t be lost if miss a week!
Life happens! Maybe you want to be in a Bible study yet you are juggling work, family, household responsibilities and maybe even caregiving. Time no longer seems to be your own. This very flexible Virtual Bible Study may be for you! Members read a Bible chapter each week. Connie Siskowski highlights some points in the chapter and participants voluntarily comment and share throughout the week as they are able. If you would like try this format, just email Connie and she will be happy to welcome you!