Upward INDOOR Soccer provides a positive sports experience for every child and makes the most of your family’s time and money.
Positive Sports Experience
- Friendly sports environment where children have fun
- Teaches fundamentals
- Unique drafting system creates balanced teams
- Unique substitution system creates equal playing time
- Trained coaches and referees that encourage your child
- Life lessons shared at each practice.
Upward INDOOR SOCCER Registration
- Players in 1st to 6th graders are eligible to participate in the league.
- If you register online on or prior to February 12th the price is $105 per player; After February 12th the price per player is $120.
- Uniforms (jersey, shorts, and socks) are included in the registration price
- A registration fee discount of 50% (per team coached) is given to a player registering when 1 member of the family volunteers as a coach. ***If you register online and check yes to coach please enter one of the following 4 digit Discount Codes to receive the coach discount (Coaching 1 team- 1111) (Coaching 2 teams- 2222) (Coaching 3 teams- 3333)
- If you are able to referee 2 games and coach each Saturday (past Upward Soccer experience required) you may register your child to join the league at NO COST. The 4 digit discount code to enter upon checkout is 0000.
- All practices and games are held in the First United Methodist Church Gathering Place/Gymnasium, East Campus
- If you register online, please put any special requests (friend requests, etc.) in the Notes section of the online registration. OUR NUMBER 1 Goal is for teams to have EQUAL skill level. We will try our best to honor any friend requests after all players have been evaluated.
- Age/Gender Divisions are as follows: 1st/2nd Grade Boys, 1st/2nd Grade Girls, 3rd/4th Grade Boys, 3rd/4th Grade Girls, 5th/6th Grade Boys, 5th/6th grade Girls.
- You will be allowed to request one practice day when you register online that does not work for your family’s schedule. We will do our best to try to schedule your child to not practice on that day.
- Indoor soccer shoes or shoes will a good tread are required. Shin Guards are also required for all games and practices. No cleats.
- 1st through 6th grades will have 1 weekday practice and 1 game on Saturdays. Practice days/time are dependent on what team your child gets drafted to.
- The Upward Soccer Season is 10 weeks of practice and 8 weeks of games.
- The First Practice Week begins March 6, 2016.
- The First Game will be held on Saturday, April 1st.
- There will be no practices or games held March 13-24 (PBC Spring Break)
- There will be no practices or games held April 10-15 (Holy Week/Easter)
Everyone must attend one soccer evaluation. Evaluations will take place at the First United Methodist Church Gathering Place/ Gymnasium as follows:
Thursday, February 16th 5 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Saturday, February 18th 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Contact Melissa Walls at 561-395-1244 ext 143 for additional information.