Job Title: Family Ministry Assistant
Job Summary: To show God’s love to children and students by providing loving care and nurture in Christian discipleship through our Family Ministry Programming. Must have a passion for working with children and youth and pass a background check.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities
- Follow all Child Protection Policies of the local church and Annual Conference
- Implement Family Ministry discipleship and outreach programs on both campuses. This would entail the following:
- Preparing for and participating in the leading and/or assisting of regular Sunday children and/or youth programming.
- Preparing for and supporting the implementation of special Family Ministry events.
- Supervising and/or leading children during worship services, including special holiday services if need be, at the discretion and instruction of the Director of Family Ministry.
- Coordinate with volunteers and the Director of Family Ministry to instruct children and/or youth programming.
- Willing to serve on each of FUMC Boca’s campuses at the discretion and instruction of the Director of Family Ministry, with due notice.
Reports to: Director of Family Ministry
Classification: Less than half time. Variable hours. Non-Exempt
Hours: Children’s Ministry – Sundays, 8:30-11:30 am; Youth Ministry – Sundays, 3:30-6:30 pm; various special Family Ministry events as needed.
Contact: Send resume to Wyatt Robinson, Director of Family Ministry, at email@example.com