Upward INDOOR Soccer provides a positive sports experience for every child and makes the most of your family’s time and money.
Positive Sports Experience
- Friendly sports environment where children have fun
- Teaches fundamentals
- Unique drafting system creates balanced teams
- Unique substitution system creates equal playing time
- Trained coaches and referees that encourage your child
- Life lessons shared at each practice.
Upward INDOOR SOCCER Registration
- Players 3 years old through 6 years old as of April 1, 2018 are eligible to participate in the league.
- If you register online or prior to March 25th the price is $105 per player; After March 25th the price per player is $120.
- Uniforms (jersey, shorts, and socks) are included in the registration price
- A registration fee discount of 50% off (per team coached) is given to a player registering when 1 member of the family volunteers as a coach. ***If you register online and check yes to coach please enter the following 4 digit Discount Codes to receive the coach discount (Coaching 1 team- 1000) (Coaching 2 teams- 2000) (Coaching 3 teams- 3000)
- All practices and games are held in the First United Methodist Church Gathering Place/Gymnasium, East Campus
- If you register online, please put any special requests (friend requests, etc.) in the Notes section of the online registration. OUR NUMBER 1 Goal is for teams to have EQUAL skill level. We will try our best to honor any friend requests after all players have been evaluated.
- Age/Gender Divisions are as follows: 3 and 4 year old Co-Ed and 5 and 6 year old BOYS and 5 and 6 year old GIRLS.
- Indoor soccer shoes or shoes with a good tread are required. Shin Guards are also required for all games and practices. No cleats.
- Practices and Games will be held on Sundays beginning on April 8th.
- The Upward Soccer Season is 8 weeks of practice and games, with the last practice/game held on May 27th.
- Practices are 20 minutes with games lasting 40 minutes.
- Practices and Games are conducted back to back on Sundays. (For example: If your practice begins at 3:00 p.m. your game will start at 3:20 p.m.) There is no weekday practices.
- Your players practice/game time will rotate between the start times of 3:00 p.m. 4:00pm 5:00pm or 6:00 p.m. each Sunday.
- Awards will be distributed after your players last game on May 27th.
Everyone must attend one soccer evaluation. It is essential for us to be able to balance our teams and fit your player for their uniform size. Your player needs to come in comfortable athletic clothes and good sneakers, no shin guards are needed. We will provide the soccer balls. Evaluations will take place at the First United Methodist Church Gathering Place/ Gymnasium as follows:
MONDAY, APRIL 2nd between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Contact Melissa Walls at 561-395-1244 ext 143 for additional information.